|Appearances|| 70107 Skunk Attack|
Legends of Chima: The Animated Series
In "The Legend of Chima," Skinnet and other members of the Animal Tribes are playing hide and seek (or, as Cragger calls it, "hide and attack"). Worriz is well hidden, so they utilize Skinnet's "special gift" to force him out of hiding due to his strong sense of smell. Skinnet also appears in "Market Day," in which he causes a commotion with his stink in the market, which the ravens take advantage of to sell nose plugs to everyone. Skinnet later races in the Speedorz tournament, but does not do very well.
The Hundred Year MoonEdit
It is revealed that in "The Hundred Year Moon" that the Hundred Year Moon Night affects skunks differently than all of the other animal tribes, making their stink sweet like flowers, and causing new flowers to grow. This helps Laval and Gorzan against the wolves, who are under the spell of the moon and wreaking havoc on Chima.
When Laval is exiled in "Laval in Exile," Laval confines himself to Spiral Mountain, only to meet Skinnet and Plovar, revealing that Skinnet lives on Spiral Mountain. He follows Laval into the Fangs, where he is given the Pledge of the Pack by Shadow Wind, and he reveals he goes into the Outlands a lot, and goes nuts when he eats the sap all over the pledge. This causes him to hop around, making a distraction while Laval sneaks into the Croc Swamp Hideout.
In "Into the Outlands," Skinnet provides Laval and the other 7 warriors of Chima with "skunk in a can," which are bottles of his stink that, when thrown, act like stink grenades and deter the flesh-eating plants of the Outlands.
- "Sooorrry..." (Most of his appearances, especially after ripping his stinkies)
- "And if I see you out there, I'll give you a little toot!" ("Market Day")
- "Hey, I can't stink on command like a piece of rotten meat or something. I need to... build up." ("The Hundred Year Moon")
- "Sooorrry... but not really!" ("Reunion Gone Wrong")
- "I have the gift." ("Into the Outlands")
Episode Appearances Edit
- "The Legend of Chima"
- "Market Day"
- "The Hundred Year Moon"
- "The Biggest Race of All"
- "Crocodile Tears"
- "Reunion Gone Wrong"
- "Laval in Exile"
- "Into the Outlands"
- "Fire Dreaming"
- "The Crescent"
- "Cool and Collected"
- "The King Thing"
- "The Heart of Cavora"
- He appears exclusively in 70107 Skunk Attack, a Speedorz set.
- Skinnet apparently has a very strong smell when he farts, as it was enough to get Worriz out of hiding.
- Skinnet, along with Plovar and Shadowind, is one of the few creatures who can survive in the Outlands.