This article or section is a stub. You can help the Legends of Chima Wiki by expanding it.
- The waterfall on Mount Cavora flows into the Lion Chi Temple. The orbs of Chi from the waterfall are stored in the temple (in the Sacred Pool of Chi), and the Lion Tribe is in charge of giving Chi out to all of the tribes equally, until the Crocodile Tribe demanded more, and arrived at the temple to start a war.
- This is the location of where Chi is found. Its also the place where Cragger becomes evil.
- There is a set based on it: 70010 The Lion CHI Temple.
- Laval's room is on one of the 'upper floors.' His windows don't have any glass in them, allowing Ripnik to sneak in and steal his cloak and sword in Laval in Exile.
- The clearing in front of the temple is used for Speedor races. The Golden Chi orb is used to turn the area into a track or obstacle course.