|Weapons||Royal Valious, Spear, Black Valious|
|Appearances|| 70005 Laval's Royal Fighter|
70115 Ultimate Tournament
70010 The Lion CHI Temple
Legends of Chima: The Animated Series
|“||For the tribes, and for Chima!||”|
Laval is the prince of the Lion Tribe in Chima, and the main protagonist of the Legends of Chima Series. He used to be best friends with Cragger before he demanded more Chi, his parents went missing, and a war broke out with the to buds. When the ice tribes came to Chima he gets a new vehicle, the fire Lion.
Laval is skilled in both Speedorz races and battling . His father wants him to grow up as a young man and Laval is excpected to be an strong mature commander/warrior on the battle field one day , but he is immature , childish and would rather play then act his age . Razar describes him as a " goody two paws " and he can not swim .
In the year of 2013, Laval appeared in sets 70005 Laval's Royal Fighter, 70010 The Lion CHI Temple, and 70115 Ultimate Tournament, which includes two Speedorz, one of which is for Laval to ride on. In the year of 2014, Laval appeared in sets 70123 Lion Legend Beast, 70132 Scorm's Scorpion Stinger, and 70134 Lavertus' Outland Base. Like 5 other members of different tribes, Laval also appeared as an Ultrabuild Hero Factory-style set in the summer of 2013, and will appear in Ultrabuild form again in the summer of 2014 as a fire warrior.
Laval dons a sleeveless, blue tunic. He wears a golden harness over his chest with a blue CHI orb in the center. Over his waist is a blue belt fastened by a buckle with a lion head. He wears a kilt on his legs which extends about halfway downwards.
A piece of golden armour which covers much of his chest and points over the shoulders is placed below his neck. A shallow part with a stud holds a transparent light blue disk-plate to represent a CHI orb. Over the armour a blue cape is placed and, because of the armour's shoulder blades, rises and expands at a higher area than usual, but also does not end up reaching as low.
His fur is tan in color, with white hands and feet with black claws.
Laval's head uses an extension piece with a cat-like head fitted over a standard mini-figure one. The extension features an extended snout with the muzzle coloured white and nose black. An open-mouthed smirk is printed under the nose. Laval's golden, cat-eyes which are surrounded by white show through holes in the head. Around Laval's face is a crown which spikes up in the top. It separates the rest of his head from a spiky, dark red mane pointed backwards.
- Laval is the prince of the Lion Tribe. This is proven by the teaser video for Laval on the chima.lego.com website. Also, Lagravis is the king, making him a prince. His minifigure also shows some royalty, such as the crown and blue cape.
- Laval wants to spread out the Chi equally to all of the tribes.
- Laval liked Cragger's competitiveness when he was younger, and that is what made them become best friends. In their youth, they would pull pranks and go on adventures together.
- In Legends of Chima: The Animated Series, he is voiced by Scott Shantz.
- Laval is the only member of his tribe with a reddish mane.
- Laval is the most powerful in all the tribes.
- He's also seen in Chima Online.
- His father, Lagravis, is the king of the Lion Tribe. His uncle, Lavertus, is also in the royal family. His mother was not seen or mentioned in this series.
- He has been compared to Lion-o from [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thundercats